She is in the tween stage. The awkward stage in life where she is not a child anymore yet she is not yet a teenager. I remember when I was at this age, it was hard to buy clothes for special occasions. I was too old to wear ruffles yet too young to wear young ladies' dresses. Now, she is starting to get pimples. I have started her on Mario Badescu products. I also want to try natural acne products. It is pricey compared to the products sold in the corner drugstore but it is well worth it.
- It'll Turn Up Eventually
- Teaching a Tween to Eat Healthy
- Playing Favorites?
- Hormones are a Comin'
- Price of Gifts is Directly Proportional to Age
- Black Friday Sale
- The New Harry Potter Movie
- Annual Health Enrollment
- A New Pair of Uggs for Her
- When do Teens Become Responsible?
- Jobs for Stay-at-home Moms and Dads
- I'm a Loyal XPS User
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (104)
If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)