Isn't it true? The older the child is, the more expensive the gift that they want. My eldest is now 11 and will turn 12 early next year. She is not into 'toys' anymore. She mentioned that she wants either a cell phone or an IPod touch for Christmas, maybe a game or two for the DSi and the Wii. It is getting harder to shop for her, and let's not even talk about clothes. Dh feels we are lucky that she is not into shopping while I, on the other hand, kind of wishes she is. It would've been nice to go shopping with her.
- It'll Turn Up Eventually
- Teaching a Tween to Eat Healthy
- Playing Favorites?
- Hormones are a Comin'
- Price of Gifts is Directly Proportional to Age
- Black Friday Sale
- The New Harry Potter Movie
- Annual Health Enrollment
- A New Pair of Uggs for Her
- When do Teens Become Responsible?
- Jobs for Stay-at-home Moms and Dads
- I'm a Loyal XPS User
- ▼ November (12)
- ► 2009 (104)
If you want to exchange links, link me up first then leave me a comment so I can add yours. Thanks :o)